From:
Lori & Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori & Jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:06:22 -0400

Hi all,
I called Target about their sleep aid.  They did some research and
called me back with the reply that their Nighttime Sleep Aid is gf.

Also, since I was on a roll, I called Tylenol and got confirmation that
PM gelcaps and extra strength caplets are gf.  They have a list of all
their gf products that they will mail you if you call them.

Also called Benadryl - they say all the ingredients in their Dye-Free
meds are gf, but they can't guaruntee what happens after that.

I'm sure all this is old news to most of you, but hopefully this helps
the newer celiacs on the list.
Lori