From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:12:29 -0400

Introducing Yummee Yummee!

Yes, it’s an unusual name for a gluten-free company. But, do not judge until you’ve tasted the results! Yummee Yummee offers 4 unique baking mixes – Dreamees, Muffins & Coffee Cakes, Breads, and Cookiees!

What’s different? Our mixes give the gluten-free baker incredible flexibility. They are not single purpose mixes. Make what you want to eat, not what’s in the pantry! Want recipes? Our mix recipes are proven, simple, and quick to make and bake. In fact, you will not find an easier or faster sandwich bread mix and recipe anywhere. And yes, our recipes are free to download.

Dreamees Mix is designed to let you easily make simply scrumptious meals, snacks, or dessert foods - pizza crust, breadsticks, biscuits, artisan crackers, grahamees, cheesecake crusts, hotdog buns, and more with one basic mix.

Muffins & Coffee Cakes Mix creates simple, mix by hand, make ahead recipes suited for breakfast, luncheons, or desserts. Try Sugar Cookie Muffins or Brown Sugar Pumpkin Bread! Overnight Coffee Cake anyone?

Breads Mix is quick and easy. Add a few fresh ingredients, let rise, and bake. The result is a soft, wonderful bread with the right taste and texture. Sandwich and artisan breads, cinnamon rolls, and thick crust pizza! Scrumptious!

Cookiees Mix creates dunkable, delectable, delicious cookiees! Our mix makes approximately four-dozen moist, flavorful, and very “dunkable” cookiees. Try Double Chocolate Delights or Easy Cut Sugar Cookiees!

Yummee Yummee keeps it simple and convenient! Start with a basic mix; select one of our free online recipes; add a few fresh ingredients; prepare and enjoy!

Our simply scrumptious baking mixes provide limitless variety in the kitchen. Simple to make; wonderful to eat!

One Mix ... Endless Possibilities!

Visit: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

If you are a cynic and don’t believe our recipes our easy and quick, that’s okay. Take a look at two of our recipe videos.

Scrumptious Sandwich Bread – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6Srp2pTDg

Italian Breadsticks / Biscuits - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZ6hYshT8M