From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 07:32:08 EDT

Dear List,

Much to the delight of my children, I have "invented" a new snack.  I put
some marshmallow fluff and Nutella hazelnut spread on Health Valley Rice Bran
Crackers, and there you have some s'mores.  They are very tasty, and quite
addictive.  Enjoy, but not too much (summer is coming, with bathing suits and
all!)

Wendy
Chatham, NJ