Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 14:34:14 -0500

These are the responses I received on the back pain.

Causes range from:

Calcium/magnesium deficiencies  **             8
Osteoporosis **                               22
Osteopenia    *                                1
Osteopetrosis  *                               4
Hidden gluten reaction                        17
Allergies(non-specific)                        2
Food sensativities (other than guten)          6
Arthritis(but not rheumatoid arth)             2
Esophagul Reflux                               3
Weak Abdominal Muscles                         4
Yeast Overgrowth                               2

**Obviously related, however I have been told that you can have the
  dificiencies, but it doesn't mean you have reached the stage of
  osteoporosis yet

*Osteopenia  - unable to find definition

*Osteopetrosis - excessive deposits of calcium

I hope this helps some of you out there and again our deepest and warmest
thanks for your input. My friend is looking into all of this and hopefully
one will help.