Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:38:58 -0500

Hi Listers!

I want to know if I should buy the pocket guides from Clan Thompson or
do the database thing...I don't have a palmtop that I can put the files
onto, so would have to print the list out sheet by sheet if I take the
downloadable database.  I like the idea of having many more products,
but then again, it is nice to have a small guide that is always with me.

For those who have the pocket guide(s), do they have enough of your
usual products to make them useful?  Do you use them frequently and feel
they do enough to get you through a shopping trip?  Or do you think
there are lots of items missing from the guide?  I have a son with
celiac disease - are there child-friendly foods, or more geared toward
adults?

If you have the database, and don't have a Palmtop, how do you use the
list to shop from?  Do you have a printed copy of the database, and how
do you handle updates?  How many pages are there in the database, and do
you print out any of them or all of them?

Thanks as always,
Juliane in Houston