Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:40:07 -0500

Our online store is again available for ordering our frozen pizza,
flatbread, and teacakes.  This month I will also be adding our Nutty
Granola and All-Purpose GF Flour mix to the store.  As we progress at
our retail  location, we're hoping to increase the products we offer
for shipping.

I have to confess I hesitated putting our store back online.
Overnight shipping costs and price of the coolers have gone up so
radically.  If anyone has some ideas on solving this problem, I'm all
ears.  I don't charge your credit card online so that I can adjust
the shipping costs.  They won't ever be adjust up but if I can
combine multiple products in one cooler or box, I will adjust the
shipping costs down.  I feel your pain but unfortunately it is out of
our hands I don't think shipping is going to go down in cost.

For pickup at our retail location, we are taking reservations for
pies, rolls, and bread crumbs (or anything on our product list)  for
the holiday season.

The holidays are always tough on those of us with Celiac, food
intolerance or allergies, and diabetes.  Eat safely!!

Our goodies are:
All gluten-free (made in a gluten-free facility),
Many are also casein-free,
Most are low glycemic or low carb
All do not contain corn
Only our Vegan/Dairy-Free pizza has soy in it.  We make our dairy-
free ice creme with coconut milk
We use a little brown rice and no white rice
We do use lots of almond meal for added nutrition, fiber,
antioxidants, and good omega-3 oils
We carry no products (including our soft drinks) that have high-
fructose corn syrup
We use no trans-fats or vegetable "designer" oils
We use no chemicals or preservatives
Our meat products are from Minnesota-grown grass-fed beef and pork
We use only Real Food ingredients and as organic and Fair Trade as we
can find

Visit our online store at www.madwomanfoods.com or visit our bakeshop
at 4747 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55407  (612) 825-6680

Brendan
Madwoman Foods