From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:33:49 -0500

Thank you to all who responded to my inquiry about a new company that
provided home delivery of gf frozen meals.

The company I was trying to find is PurFoods at
http://www.glutenfreemeals.com/ - however, upon checking out the
website, it appears that the meals are not frozen, but FRESH,
ready-to-eat, delivered to your home or business.  A very interesting
menu selection.

Other companies that provide frozen entrees:

Amy's - http://www.amyskitchen.com/special_diets/index.php
Not all products are gluten-free, but a listing of gluten-free products
can be downloaded from the above website.

Grandma Ferdon's - http://www.grandmaferdons.com/
The person who identified this one mentioned the products are "wonderful".

Dietary Specialties - http://www.dietspec.com/

Paula in Maine