From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:51:50 -0500

Greetings dear friends! We here at www.glutenfreeforme.com are going through allot of changes. To begin with, we are discontinuing all of our cereals, hot or cold, and have drastically reduced the prices. Cookies are also on the agenda for departure. Once they are gone, there will be no backorders. Sad but necessary. Sigh.... Hope to see you soon! Sincerely, [log in to unmask]