From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:01:11 -0700

Thank you all so much for your replies to my dental question.  I asked
if anyone had had problems with medication given for a procedure for
root planing.

To my surprise, several people have had problems with the drugs given.
Some said they were sick for a day after and one person said they were
sick for weeks after.  One person said the epinehrine bothered them.
I called my dentist this morning and sure enough, they did use
epinephrine.  She said it could cause a hper feeling along with rapid
heart  beat, it also raises blood pressure, also that some people are
very sensitive to it.  As for the gluten content she said there is
none.   I have had all of those symptoms plus a feeling of being very
unwell.

Just wanted to let you all know that this epinehrine may not be a good
drug for everyone.

Janet in Maine