From:
Sbpookey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 06:34:21 EST

The following information should balance the news of the Allure Magazine
article:

A friend faxed me a Vegetarian Times (February 1998/pages 36 and 37) article,
"Can't Eat Wheat?" by Mary Carroll.  (Indulge in this delicious, gluten-free
meal). There are three recipes with a nice introduction:  Carrot Muffins which
are Ovo-Lacto, Creamy Vegetable Soup which is Vegan; and, Greens with Tangy
Lemon Dressing, also Vegan.

Perhaps we should write this magazine,  praise them for running the article,
and request that they run more gluten free recipies, i.e., have a gluten free
column!

Sarah in Washington, D.C.