Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:25:28 -0700

Dear Ms. Taylor,

Thank you for your recent Internet correspondence.  We appreciate your
interest in our T.G.I. Friday's menu selections.

It is our policy to always try and satisfy our valued guests.  We have
over 75 menu items, with recipes that are possibly subject to change several
times through out the year.   We do not have the nutritional values
calculated for these items.  The recipe specifications for preparation
can vary.  Therefore, we are unable to provide detailed information
regarding the ingredients/nutritional information of our menu items.

Again, please accept my apology that I am unable to provide this
information to you.  If you have any additional questions, or would like to discuss
this further, please contact our Guest Relations department at (800)
374-3297 (option 1), between 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.

Thank you,
Kim
Guest Relations