From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 05:52:19 -0400

I have been making Hagman's bread in my Welbuilt and it comes out great! I
bought a slicer that makes it very easy and I freeze it sliced so we can
just take out a slice at a time. In one of her cookbooks, Hagman suggests
mixing the batter by hand, instead of depending on the small paddle in the
Welbuilt. I did this last time. I don't know that it made a difference in
the finished product, but it made me feel better!

Does making it by hand make the bread less crumbly? Our bread tastes
great, but the sandwiches fall apart easily if you're not careful (and
what 9 yr old boy is careful??)

Anne Washburn
Co-owner, APH - Association of Personal Historians List