From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 21:53:52 -0500

I have been talking to a young mother in our area whose husband was
diagnosed celiac recently.  She is trying to get her two young children
tested, but the pediatrician has not been very agreeable about it.  She is
really tired and having a difficult time because it seems that one child has
an ear infection and then the other, and back again.

Do any of you have any information connecting ear infections with gluten or
dairy complicatons?  It seems like I read something recently, and if I saved
it, I can't locate it now.  If you know of any links, would you please let
me know.  I will be happy to summarize if there is evidence of the
connection.

Thanks,
Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com