From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:26:47 -0600

Thanks for those who responded to my inquiry.  Here are the results:

Alberton's in Lompoc has some Gluten-Free stuff, but not too much. There
are some frozen dinners from the Amy Brand. It is on H Street next to
Starbucks. Santa Maria has a Health Food Store on Broadway called
Lassen's. There address is 1790 S. Broadway and their number is (805)
925-3432. They are a little hard to find but they are right across the
street from the Orcutt Burger on Broadway. He should be able to find a
lot better selection.

There is a New Frontiers Grocery and health food store in Solvang. It's
beyond the downtown section and on the same street that you take coming
from the 101. It's on the left hand side. .  The address is 1984 Old
Mission Drive. If I remember correctly it's on near left corner of the
intersection with highway 154.

I am up here in the Santa Ynez valley in Los Alamos which is quite
nearby.  He can go to New Frontiers Natural Marketplace in Solvang tel.
805-693-1746 (1984 Old Mission Drive).  It's just a bit after the town
on your way to Santa Ynez in a little shopping mall.  Hope that helps!

Cheryl in Colorado