Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 04:13:00 UTC

At my local Wendy's I asked about the GF status of their fries. They said
the only other thing they fry is chicken and they have a separate chicken
frier for that and do not mix oils. I was told this was the policy
nationwide, but you might want to check at your own local Wendy's. My son
and I both ate there -- both very sensitive to wheat contamination -- and
neither of us reacted to the fries.

I also recently called the 800 number for Jelly Belly jelly beans (after
examining their ingredients list, which had Modified Food Starch in it) and
was informed that all their jelly beans are gluten-free. I asked about the
source of the MFS and was told it was corn. Their 800 number is
1-800-522-3267.

Linda Blanchard
Midland TX USA