From:
Ralf Blasek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 1995 17:03:36 CES

Hello to all celiacs from the UK. I will be on a business trip to Havant
(England) near Portsmouth next week. I am flying with Lufthansa (they
serve special meal gluten-free.
Does anybody have information on health-food stores in this area or other
tips on things that would be interesting to a german celiac???

By the way, I gave the information about this "forum" to the German Celiac
Association. They will publish it in their next newsletter. I hope to get
some useful information about Germany and this association in the next
weeks together to share it with you all. If you need imediate help on
Germany and German topics, feel free to conatce me.

Regards
Ralf D. Blasek
Living a gluten-free in Germany