From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:48:05 -0700

Hello!

The two recent posts about Neuman's dressing have reminded me of a question
I should have checked on a while ago. I am not particularly worried about
distilled vinegar myself, and had heard that Neuman's dressings were all
safe. But the Light Italian, which is my preference, also contains
Maltodextrin and Annato coloring. Does anyone know the sources of these? I
was assuming they were ok but I know that is stupid- I tried to call the
company today but the person to speak to was out to lunch. The company is
on the East coast so now it's too late to call again. (I'm in Cali.) Does
anyone have any info on this? Thanks so much!!

Becca Buffum
Fairfax, CA