From:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Burgdorff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:40:01 -0700

We are a gluten-free, nut free facility located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.  With Thanksgiving on the way, it's time to think about placing your order.  We offer pumpkin, apple, and cherry pies, as well as  pie crusts if you wish to bake your own favorite pie.  We also offer freshly baked dinner rolls, croutons for stuffing, and a wide variety of breads, cookies, cupcakes, specialty desserts, pizza crust, pizzas, coffee cakes, all baked fresh from scratch.

Visit our website to download an order form, then give us a call or fax in your order.  We have a bakery store with fresh items available Wednesday through Friday on a first come, first served basis.  It is recommended that you place an order for Thanksgiving, as we will sell out of most items.

http://www.mollysglutenfreebakery.com

Find us on Facebook!

Molly's Gluten-Free Bakery
N47 W28270 Lynndale Rd. (Hwy. JK)