Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:14:42 EST

April 30th is the date for our 4th Annual Walk benefiting U. of Md. Center
for Celiac Research.  It will be held on the Spring Lake Boardwalk's North
Pavilion.  Help raise money for research, awareness and education.   Our past
three events have raised over $40,000 for CFCR!  Registration is  available ahead
of time by emailing me or come the day of the Walk.  All  pre-registered are
entitled to a tshirt.  $15 adults, $5 kids.  Gluten  Free vendors, gluten free
refreshments, bracelets, prizes and plenty of gluten  free conversation!!

Email me for a registration form and pledge sheet.   Many employers will
match your donations!