From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:15:17 -0600

www.econaturalsolutions.com<http://www.econaturalsolutions.com/>

St. Claire's Organic Sweets and Tarts are probably the healthiest candy on the planet, treats you can trust for kids of all ages and most food intolerances. Why?

They're gluten-free, casein-free, soy-free, nut-free, dairy-free, corn-free, fish and shell fish-free, and fat-free.

All are low calorie, low carbohydrate, 100% vegetarian and Feingold Association-approved.

Being certified organic means our ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers and are not irradiated.

Organic also means that there are no genetically-modified organisms, nothing artificial, and no harsh chemicals used in the extraction of our flavors or colors.

You'll be glad to discover how delicious candies and mints taste!

15% off in July ALL St. Claire's Organic Tins.

Organic Peppermint

Organic Cherry Sweets

Organic Spearmint

Organic Cinnamon Snaps

Organic Licorice Sweets - the only great tasting gluten free licorice on the planet!

Organic Ginger Snaps

Organic Lemon Tarts

Organic WinterMints

25% off Aromatherapy Pastilles

Organic Tummy Soothers

Organic Throat Soothers

EcoNatural Solutions donates 10% of its profits to the Ethno Medicine Preservation Project (EMPP), a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of medicinal plant knowledge, and to the rainforest itself.

Set your tongue dancing with these delicious gluten and casein-free candies made in Boulder, Colorado, USA.  Available at your natural grocer or at our website, www.econaturalsolutions.com<http://www.econaturalsolutions.com/>