From:
goalieootttaA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:44:33 -0700

I use hydrocortisone (.05%) OTC on small patches of DH. If you are going
this route please check with your DR first as cortisone in any form is not
a good deal long term or in large amounts.  My stuff is called Hydrocort
and immediately relieves the symptoms but please check with the DR!
Good luck, I only get it on my hands and that is enough.  You can get
prescription cortisones if the OTC doesn't work.

Not medical expertise, just experience so take with a grain of salt. :)

Lissy

BTW, Hydrocort is a Canadian product, you can probably get the same
concentration under different labels depending on where you are from.