From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:41:29 -0900

The Red Beet

this is a reply to my email to her;

All of our food is gluten free unless it specifically says otherwise.  Even
if the menu looks like it would traditionally have gluten in it.  For
example; yesterday we had pasta – there is ALWAYS a gluten free pasta as
well.  We NEVER put gluten in soup!  We always have a gluten free bread as
well as desserts.

Will see what I can do on the web site to make things more clear.

Thanks so much for your inquiry!

Sally Koppenberg
The Red Beet
Palmer

Her menu for the day is on her website.  My massage therapist went over
there and asked her what they do to prevent cross contamination.  She
chuckled, fulling understanding the concern of folks who cannot eat gluten!
She took my massage therapist back into the kitchen and showed her where gf
food was cooked and said that whoever is doing the cooking, always changes
their apron before having anything to do with gf foods!!  she said they have
to make at least 3 apron changes a day!  I was VERY impressed.
907-745-4050
E-Mail: redbeet@mtaonline...

Address:
320 E. Dahlia