From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:09:33 -0500

Hi all,

I ate at the UNO Chicago Grill in Fredericksburg, VA today for lunch. I
ordered the GF pepperoni pizza. Re: the size, I consider it the equivalent
of a small pizza elsewhere. It was cut into six pieces. (Three were plenty
for me and I brought the other half of the pizza home for tomorrow's lunch.)
The crust is thin and somewhat flaky. It has a good texture. I thought the
pizza was very good. (If it had a little less tomato sauce and more cheese,
I would actually have rated it as excellent.) The pizza was $11.49, which I
thought was a reasonable price. The manager was very attentive, double
checking on my order in the kitchen, and talking to me about how they ensure
it's gluten free. Overall, I was VERY pleased with the experience. I agree
that it is still different from pizzas containing gluten, but I enjoyed it
very much.

Two other members of my support group also tried UNO's GF pizza this past
weekend. Their reviews were "good" and "very good," respectively. Plus, both
said that the service was excellent and the manager on duty at the time they
visited was equally attentive regarding their GF concerns.

The Fredericksburg UNO plans to have Redbridge beer in about a week, so they
are already listening to their GF patrons. :-) I suggest giving their pizza
a try and giving feedback to the management.

Best,
Shirley Braden

King George Celiac and Gluten Intolerance Group
http://glutenfreeeasily.com<http://mail.nni.com/Redirect/glutenfreeeasily.com>

*******
*******