From:
Ed & Leanne Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:58:06 -0500

Hi All,

   I went to a new health food store yesterday and the only brand of sweet
rice flour they had was one I had never seen before.  It's Mochiko brand
out of California.  The label was very unhelpful as was the owner who
didn't speak enough English for me to make myself understood.  Has anyone
ever heard of this?  If not, can anyone recommend a health food store in
the Northern Virginia / DC area?

Thanks in advance,
Leanne Hanson
Woodbridge , VA  USA