From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:57:51 -0400

I have this request from the Foundation for Foreign Study to host a
student from Norway.  She is interested in the Columbus, OHio area.

I do not have many additional details, so please contact Florence
directly at mailto:[log in to unmask]

HI My name is Florence Lim hardjono. I am an international exchange
Coordinator for EF foundation for foreign study. www.effoundation.org We
are non-profit organization and I am a volunteer at EF. I placed foreign
exchange student who are coming to AMERICA with American host family.
This year we have one that have celiac disease who was accepted on
conditional basis. She will not come here if no one will host her. I
registered at your website, hoping to post this request in your message
board. But for some reason I receive error message and unable to do so.
She will stay for 10 months, have her own spending money and insurance
and attend local high school. Below is her information.

PLEASE help me, by replying to these email and work with me how we can
help this girl. Hosting an exchange student is a GREAT and REWARDING
EXPERIENCE..... This is not a scam or prank... I sincerely need your
help. I am looking for people surrounding OHIO hopefully close to
Columbus, OH

Pia
Oslo, Norway
DOB: 6/8/88 turns 19 in Jun 07
Ha Turner syndrome & Glutea
Easy going girl loves to dance
Wants to sing in a chorus
Active in drama and theater
Wants to learn cheerleading & piano

-----
Michael Jones mailto:[log in to unmask]
Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, Celiac-Diabetes, Celiac-Dietetic,
Cel-Gps, & Cel-Pro
Listowners: Mailto:[log in to unmask]
Our Web page http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html