From:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
walt-judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:59:27 -0400

Hi Everyone:

I had an overwhelming number of replies and the cereal Cocoa Pebbles by Post is GF not Cocoa Krispies.  I did not eat any of the Cocoa Krispies because of the malt listing.  Another box for my grand children.  I received at least 40 replies.

A few people mentioned that there is a new product from General Mills called Rice Chex and it is written Gluten Free right on the box.  I have had some and they are very good.

Two people stated that they have given their child Cocoa Krispies with no problem.  I am not going to try it as I am extremely gluten sensitive.  I guess no two of us is alike, some can do things others can't.

Thank you all for your help as usual, you are a great group of people.

Sincerely,

Judy
NH

*******