From:
Thea Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 03:24:42 -0700

Dear Jim Ricketts,

I tend to agree with your assessment of this "new" electrromagnetic wave
device. It would have to change DNA itself in order to work, right? Very
specific DNA sequences at that. Hope is a good thing and I have trrained my
skeptical mind to be morre open of late, but I also tend to think this one
is not it.  (Now if I could just get my keyboarrd to quit slurrrring its
worrds...)

Thea Hardy
Corvallis, Oregon