From:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 13:32:03 -0400

We're nothing if not confident (and proud) of how Jules Gluten Free
All Purpose Flour stands up to the rigors of just about any recipe.
That's how (and why) it was created.

Our confidence moves us to want to get this GF-life-changing flour
into as many hands as possible.
Our new 3/4-cup samples are doing just that - giving discerning folks
a low-cost way to try this patent-pending blend.
Order now and we'll pay the shipping on these sample packets.
The samples themselves cost just $2.95, get FREE SHIPPING on as many
as you buy.
You'll even get a recipe for Jules scrumptious banana-blueberry muffins!

We could write a book using the sweet sentiments we get from happy
Jules Gluten Free customers.
Here's a sample:

Jules-
I first saw the article in the Washington Post food section and
started making the chocolate chip cookies. They taste so normal,
actually better than others I had made in the past!! I purchased your
book and have made some muffins from it. Lately I have been
experimenting with substituting your baking mix for flour in
traditional recipes for a pot pie, hermits, and a honey cake. I have
not had a failure yet! Thanks for all of your hard work to come up
with this mix.   Shana S.

One more:

Jules: I got your sandwich bread recipe and tried it out tonight in my
bread machine…..it’s amazing!!! I can’t believe how soft and light it
is! Thank you so much!
Karen P.

Already a Jules Gluten Free convert? Thank you! Your reward: Buy six
bags and we'll pay for your shipping! We'll do the same for our new 50-
pound bag, too! Or, get the e-version of Jules' popular cookbook,
"Nearly Normal Cooking for Gluten Free Eating" FREE when you buy two 5-
pound bags of Jules Gluten Free All Purpose Flour.

Don't forget, Jules Gluten Free All Purpose Flour contains Expandex,
so you'll enjoy the 15-month shelf life of our flour.

Spread the word! Gluten-free cooking and eating is delicious. Learn
more, see the flour ingredients, and order at http://www.julesglutenfree.com/?Click=3D3922

Blessings to you all!