From:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:23:58 -0800

Following is the website for Lansing area restaurants .....
Subject: Lansing - E. Lansing restaurants

The Lansing - E. Lansing area has several restaurants that offer a leisurely afternoon gluten free meal.  It all depends on your tastes, price range and location desired.  We have worked with many local restaurants that can tell you which items on the menu are gluten free.   We have a list of some of the restaurants in the Greater Lansing area on our web site:

micapitalceliacs.atspace.com    .

If you have some specific restaurant in mind I can provide you info on feed back we have received from many of our support group members.

If you live in the Greater Lansing area may I suggest you join our support group?   Lots of info. is available from other members.
Nicholas de Wolf
517 349-0294