From:
Kimberly M Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly M Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 11:42:39 -0400

Hello,
Later this month (May 18), I will be vacationing in Orlando for one
week, visiting my fiance's family.  We will be staying at the Embassy
Suites in Altamonte Springs (North Orlando).  Does anyone have
information on GF eating in restaurants this area?  Any information on
health food stores or where to purchase GF food or snacks?  I am newly
diagnosed and also fructose intolerant, so I would also appreciate tips
and tricks for traveling GF, or if anyone knows of any guidebooks.  I'm
still slightly lost on how this all works.
Will summarize.
Kimberly in CT