From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:55:11 +0000

Dear Listmates,
Coffee and a bagel is pretty normal fare. But bagels made with coffee inside certainly sounds radical, maybe not good radical. My persuasive wife thought that they sounded good, and I made them to humor her. Turns out that are good. In addition, the recipe is easy to make and is wonderfully not messy. If it sounds too radical, leave out the coffee, and your result will be just good old bagels.
If this sounds interesting click here http://bit.ly/GFBake , navigate to Breads and then to Small Breads. Bagels are at the top of the list. The new recipe is marked with a red >.
Please let me know if you have questions or difficulties finding the page.
VicSunnyvale, CA