From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:57:34 -0400

my husband was diagnosed with celiac a few months ago but has been Gf for 6 months. He is also dairy free and soy and corn is not an issue. His is still having days where he feels like he might of been eatten something unsafe and his DH is pretty bad. He uses ALBA shampoo and conditoner that is safe and his hand creme is safe. and he uses a toms tooth paste and act mouth wash that are safe. and my lipstick is safe so I know I can give him a smooch safely.Could it simply been that he wont been a 100% for awhile? he did have to go off the diet in april for a week and a half for testing.  Any suggestions? Please no nasty emails. I can't handle them.
hillary a concerned non celiac wife. :(