From:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:48:29 -0500

**************>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mona's Gluten Free<<<<<<<<<<<<<*************

  Hello Everyone,

  We seemed to have made an error in our post earlier today.  The
ingredients list of our new Milk & Honey Brown Bread Mix should have
included DRY ACTIVE YEAST (amended information follows).  Thank you to the
members who brought this to our attention.  We apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused any of you!

MONA'S MILK & HONEY BROWN BREAD MIX

INGREDIENTS
-------------
Organic Brown Rice Flour
Tapioca Starch (we use only Brazilian, it's the BEST)
Organic Golden Flax Meal
Sorghum Flour
Non Instant Skim Milk Powder
Xanthan Gum
Dry Active Yeast
Sea Salt

ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS REQUIRED
-----------------------------------
Fresh Eggs
Milk
Honey (may use Brown Rice Syrup or Molasses)
Olive Oil
Water

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (40g Dry Mix 1/4 cup)
CALORIES                              198
PROTEIN                                7.8g
DIETARY FIBER                        4.6g
TOTAL FAT                             2.1g
saturated fat                          0.2g
monounsaturated fat                0.3g
polyunsaturated fat                  1.3g
CARBOHYDRATES                      39g

Here's what one of our cusomers had to say about this new product:

"Most importantly, thank you for the absolutely fabulous ambrosia called
Milk'n'Honey Brown Bread.  I can't wait for it to be generally available.  I
think it will be our standard bread.  The texture and flavour are
superlative!  It's just out of the oven, barely cooled enough to slice but
we couldn't wait any longer.  Both my daughter Celia and I had some and WOW!
Keep up the great work you're doing!  This is great bread!  Thank you for
the sample"!

From Shirley in Vancouver

Cheers,

  Lisa R Shaw