Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 09:10:59 -0700

A gastroentrologist spoke at one recent meeting.  I asked if MS and CD brain
lesions are identical ( as I have read) and he said yes.   If spinal fluid
is clear when diagnosing MS-- maybe it is CD and NOT MS.  My son was first
diagnosed with MS years ago and only later CD.   Now I think it may have
always been CD and never MS ( his spinal fluid is clear).  He has classic CD
neuro symptoms.  Food for thought for those of you with neuro symptoms and
MS diagnosis. Helen RN