From:
Sara Rofofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:07:53 -0400

I have recently received the following notice and wanted to share with those
on the list who are kosher for Passover (and those who are super-sensitive
to gluten and are seeking Quinoa that is not cross-contaminated).

Kosher Overseers is half-moon K

The following Passover alert is from Kosher Overseers and OK Laboratories on
April 6, 2005.

Quinoa bearing the Kosher Overseers symbol is usable for Passover without
Passover designation.

Quinoa bearing the OK symbol is produced in a chometz (wheat/gluten)
containing facilty.

The previous alert can be cited with the URL:
http://www.kashrut.com/Passover/PAlerts/?alert=P0117

We have had no problems with serving this grain to our children, and have
our non-Celiac friends comment that it tastes like couscous but better.

Sara Rofofsky Marcus, ABD, MLS, EdS
Instructional Designer; Online Instructor
http://www.saramarcus.com
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players" -- As
You Like It, II:7