From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 16:32:32 GMT

>Dear Listmembers, I believe that there was a post last month concerning
>the CSA/USA Food Guide Book.  I think it was announced that it would be
>sent out starting on November 1st.

In the US there are two major sources of product information produced by
support groups.  The poster, in this case, made an incorrection assumption
about which one was being updated in November.

Here is the accurate information from our FAQ:

CSA/USA
PO Box 31700
Omaha, NE 68131-0700
Cost $8.00
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group
34638 Beechwood St.
Farmington Hills, MI  48335
Cost $10.00
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Update is around 10 Nov 1998

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners