From:
RomRider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:22:42 -0800

Well I certainly don't know how serious gluten in cleaning products may
be but as a serious DH sufferer I have to be careful which cleaning
products may contain things like iodine...  As a cleaning professional I
find contact with certain carpet cleaners for example cause serious
reactions.  I just wonder if people on the list are having a reaction to
the iodine and other phosphates rather than the gluten contained
within...  Unless you were to somehow rub it into the eyes, breath it
into the nose or swallow it somehow it is unlikely that you would
internally aquire gluten from cleaning products.  Notice I said UNLIKELY
not impossible...