From:
Nan Burket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 20:14:38 -0600

Hi LIst,

I want to jump in here with a comment about chelation therapy.  I had one
(only one) chelation therapy treatment and I have never felt better in my
life for about five or six days.  I would have repeated it but I did not
like the doctor at all; then too, I had assumed that chelation therapy was a
crock and therefore I couldn't convince myself to take another.

Now I'd like to try it again with a more open mind and can't find a person
around here who does it.

I had the first treatment in Phoenix and I live in central Illinois.  Does
anyone know where I can get chelation therapy in central Illinois?

Nan