From:
Martha Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:47:14 -0400

A GLUTEN FREE FRENZY one stop gluten free shopping.

A GLUTEN FREE FRENZY is a totally gluten free grocery store with small cafe and bakery.  We carry all of the top gluten free brands as well as items you have only seen in magazines (maybe some you have never heard of).  We have gluten free soft pretzels, ice cream sandwiches, chicken nuggets, battered fish, more baking mixes than you have ever seen, gluten free beer, pizza and of course the top breads on the market.  We make sandwiches and pizza to order, we have fresh baked goods daily as well as specialty baked goods to order.

Stop in for a grilled cheese, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie or take and bake pizza or visit us at:   www.aglutenfreefrenzy.com

*******
*******