Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:55:12 -0700

Dear Friends,

            I would like to announce a new service, Chef’s Corner at the
Gluten-free Supermarket. This is being sponsored by Authentic Foods,
manufacturer of gluten-free products in a gluten-free environment.  Chef’s
Corner is where you will find monthly seasonal recipes by well-known authors
and chefs.  These recipes are easy to prepare and serve to your guests for
all occasions.  You can attain these wonderful recipes by visiting the
Gluten-free Supermarket web site and clicking the button to Chef’s Corner.
While visiting Chef’s Corner, be sure to watch out for pop up coupons, good
at the Gluten-free Supermarket.  Save, Save, Save!!!

            The Gluten-free Supermarket carries only top quality gluten-free
products.  Our rice flours are milled superfine so your baked goods are
lighter and non-gritty.  We carry Authentic Foods high protein, high fiber
Garfava Flour along with 3 different Flour Blends: Bette’s Gourmet Four
Flour Blend, Bette’s Gourmet Featherlight Flour Blend, and the Multi-Blend
Gluten-Free Flour.  When it comes to baking, the Gluten-free Supermarket
always has the right products for you.

The Gluten-free Supermarket web site: http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com