From:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Kugel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:56:49 -0400

Hi folks,

Jasmere.com has a great offering once again for the GF community.  You may
remember that jasmere is the "deal of the day" site that lowers prices
throughout the day as more people buy.  Well today (thru noon tomr) they are
featuring customized natural cereal blends from a company called
MeAndGoji.com at up to 70% off. Better yet, the company has lots for the GF
diet, details at http://www.meandgoji.com/glutenfree.aspx.

Jasmere is selling a $25 "voucher" (their word for gift certificate to
MeAndGoji) for $11.  Great way to get great savings and check out a pretty
interesting new option.  Here's what MeAndGoji says about GF: "in the past,
gluten-free was synonymous with taste-free; and while gluten-free food has
come a long way in providing lunch and dinner options, little has been done
in the realm of breakfast."  Well, I do like my GF Honey Nut Chex (thanks
General Mills), but this looks a whole lot more interesting.  And can't beat
the price on www.jasmere.com - just until noon on Weds, so please buy and
spread the word!

Judy in Boston