From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:59:24 -0600

It is another balmy day at Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast in San
Antonio.  We are serving our guests a gluten free gourmet breakfast this
fine New Year's morning.  Today we have a fruit plate, along with fruit
filled bread, a Greek omelet, homemade toast, sulfite free bacon, and a
blackberry cobbler with berries from our garden.  The chickens are
parading around posing for pictures, and all is well at Chicken
Paradise.  Samantha, the newest turkey on the block,  is getting
acclimated, although the guineas are still threatening her though the
fence where she will be kept protected for a few more days.

We have had many inquiries and several bookings for our Paradise Suite
at Chicken Paradise-- one of those rare places where you can leave the
cooking and ingredient questions at home.  Just tell us which dietary
restrictions you have, and we can handle it.  If you need a place to
stay in San Antonio for a day or for a week, just give us a call.

.We look forward to your visit in San Antonio, Texas.

See our web site at www.chickenparadise.com.  We would love to hear from
you.

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com