From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:21:38 -0800

You asked for it ,we listened and we developed it.

Glutenfreeda Foods is proud to present the world's first Gluten Free
Burritos and Instant Oatmeal both available as individual servings
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/

GLUTEN FREE INSTANT OATMEAL
Start the day off right with our  single serving, certified gluten free,
heart healthy, instant oatmeal.

Available in 3  flavors :
-Maple Raisin with Flax
-Banana Maple with Flax
-Apple Cinnamon with Flax
-plus a multi-pak of all three flavors

Ideal for school,home, work,camp or travel our oatmeal is made of all
natural and organic ingredients,no trans fats, and no hydrogenated oils.

GLUTEN FREE BURRITOS

Our gluten free hand rolled flour tortilla Burritos are available in 4
flavors:
-Vegetarian Bean & Cheese
-Vegetarian & Dairy Free
- Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken & Cheese

Ideal for school,home and work for breakfast,lunch ,dinner or snacks our
gluten free flour burritos easily heat  in their  packaging within  a
couple of minutes.

All natural and organic ingredients,no trans fats,no hydrogenated oils,
and no GMO's

As with our Real Cookies all product is processed in a dedicated gluten
free facility

We will have product request forms up online in a week so check back
then for the downloadable request form to take into your favorite store.

-The Folks at Glutenfreeda.com

*******
*******