From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 16:32:30 GMT

Karyn A. Seroussi has written a document on Diet and Autism, which was
uploaded onto our Listserv(R) for your use.  It is titled: Frequently
Asked Questions about Dietary Intervention for the Treatment of Autism.
She reports:

>Based on my son's dramatic response to a dietary intervention to
>autism, I have spent a great deal of time speaking with other parents
>about this process.  Based on their questions, I decided to create
>the following document.  Please feel free to use it as a reference
>file.

The file is an excellent overview of the field, and covers the impact
of gluten, casein and other substances on the health and behavior of
children with autism.  To retreive this file, send a NEW e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with the body:

GET CELIAC AUTGFFAQ CELIAC
// EOJ

As a reminder, we also have several reference files on the GF diet and
Autism, this and the other files can be retreived by sending an e-mail
to the same address with the body:

GET CEL-AUT PACKAGE CELIAC

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners