From:
Shirley Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 10:39:48 -0400

Don’t miss this year’s annual Food Faire which will be held tomorrow, Saturday
May 19th - 9 to noon at Christ Community Church in the Oasis Auditorium,
7801 E. Kenyon Dr., Tucson.  CCC is located on the NW corner of
Pantano/Kenyon. Park along the north driveway or in the back for better
access to this building. We will have signs up.  See detailed maps on our
website at www.SouthernArizonaCeliacSupport.org.

Author LynnRae Ries will be giving an update on her work, along with offering
some of her most popular baked goods (from Gluten-Free Creations Bakery in
Phoenix) for sale to attendees.  Ms Ries will be available to autograph copies
of any of her books.

Bring your checkbook along for the silent auction featuring some great deals
on donated merchandise.  And, of course, also bring your appetite to sample
all the foods donated by GF vendors.

This event is sponsored by the Southern AZ Celiac Support Group and is free
and open to the public.