From:
Jill Bellissimo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:54:27 EDT

We will be traveling to Chicago later this week for a family reunion.
Our one day downtown we will be in the Navy Pier area.
Most other events will be in the Glenview area.

Are there any restaurants (preferably family oriented) in these areas that
have a GF menu or are "on the ball" with a GF meal?  Our 4 year old  daughter
is the one with CD.

I saw the post the other day on the Uno Chicago Grill (thanks!).

Thank you,
Jill
Auburn,  CA

*******