From:
Gillian Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:35:07 -0700

Hello everybody,

I just thought I would let you know, mainly for the UK members of the
list, that I emailed Thorntons' customer service to ask about the gluten
status of the special toffee. Happily, it is gluten free so any toffee
nuts can enjoy it. My parents just brought me some as a gift from there
trip to the UK and I wasn't sure if I could eat it or not.

good health to everyone,
Gillian
Calgary, Canada