From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:32:50 -0500

I just retuned, late last night from a trip to Iowa. What a beautiful state.  I have never seen so much corn in my life, miles and miles of beautiful green corn as far as the eye could see.

It made me think of my home state of Louisiana, where we have miles and miles of rice fields, just now starting to turn golden ripe, as our harvest starts in earnest in about 2-3 weeks.

Here at America's Oldest Rice Mill, we have been producing a golden Yellow Rice under the Quigg's Brand name for many years; in fact the golden color of our label reminds me of the ripening rice in our local fields.

Yellow rice, at one time, was only a favorite in the Hispanic Community, typically the Puerto Rico and Cuban communities. Today, Yellow rice is enjoyed by just about everyone. It is a staple on the shelves of America's Grocery stores.

But, and this is a BIG BUT, did you know there is only one Yellow Rice in North America that is made with "clean ingredients", No MSG, No HVP's, no maltodextrin, no red or yellow dyes, just pure and simple ingredients that are Verified Non-GMO by the NON-GMO Project, that are Certified Gluten Free by GIG and Star K Kosher?

What brand am I talking about… Why Quigg's Yellow Rice, of course. We have just placed it in the Florida Whole Foods Stores.  They do not carry any other brands as ours is the only one with clean ingredients out there.  We also expect you will be finding it in your local Natural Food Store and natural section of your favorite Super Market chain, like Hy-Vee in the Mid-West, when I get the word out there as to how clean our Quigg's Yellow Rice is...and it tastes GREAT and it is very competitively priced!!

I am not going to belabor the point as to how superior our Quigg's Yellow Rice is, you will just have to try it, and I am going to make that easy for you.  Find it in Hy-Vee in the Midwest, or Whole Foods in Florida or your favorite upscale Natural Store in the SE USA. Or order it directly from us on our secure Web Site at www.conradricemill.com and get a 10% discount on your first order in August and September.  Tasting is believing. For you folks in the North East and West Coast you can be looking for us as we will be in your local store within the next year.

We are America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill and we only make products with Pure and Simple Ingredients and have for the last 103 years!

Sincerely,

Mike Davis

Keeper of the Key

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.