From:
Ginger Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ginger Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:22:40 -0500

Since I have had almost no problems with gluten intolerance, I have not read
the posts regularly.  This may have been covered recently.  I am very, very
careful to read ingredient lists, etc., but I got careless and ate some
potato salad with wheat flour and eggs.  I am severely allergic to eggs,
too.  I cannot believe I ate it for about four consecutive days, either!
How dumb can I get. After that, I began having the symptoms listed in the
subject.  It's been about four days since I ate this salad, but my symptoms
are no better.  I tried solid food Sunday morning but could not tolerate it.
This may be something besides a gluten reaction, but I am desperate to know
how to get well again.  Has anyone had symptoms like this from gluten
ingestions?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Ginger Conner

Fulton, MS

*******
*******