From:
Jim Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Behling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:14:24 -0500

Hello from all of us at Nu-World Amaranth!

Free shipping for all orders over $30 for the month of March!  Load up on
all of your amaranth-based favorites -- from cereals to snacks to baking
ingredients!  Just put "WEB" as the promotion code when you check out to
get the free shipping!

Look for the launch of our new products this month -- cereals and snacks
that are not only gluten-free and nutritious, but are also low carb!  Our
Amaranth O's cereal comes in three varieties -- original, peach and
strawberry.  Our Amaranth Mini-Ridges snack also will have three
varieties -- cheddar, sun-dried tomato basil and rosemary-basil.  Great
tasting and good for you!

Check www.nuworldfoods.com during the month for more specials, new recipes
and the launch of the new products!

Have a great month!